On 28/01/2010 15:34, Phil Jimmieson wrote:
Hi Richmond,
After I've saved a document I write a little text file to the user's
preferences folder - the text file contains the last save path. Just before I
put up a save box in my program, I test to see if that little text file exists.
If it does, I read it in and use the path it contains as the location to save
to. If it doesn't exist I pick a reasonable default (the user's documents
folder). This works ok for me (on Windows and Mac OS X).

Lovely job!