Sarah Reichelt wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience, but anyone visiting
my web site over the next week will see a blackout message in protest
against the Australian government's planned compulsory internet
filtering.

I was reading about this elsewhere and I'm dumbfounded by it. As proposed, it is apparently to protect children. But isn't that the parent's job? And we all know how many false positives you get from so-called "filtering" software. I'm angry about this and I don't even live there.

The last time I checked, the ruling was still under consideration. Has it passed now? Is it definite?