Bob, et al.,

I not only watch movies and tv on iPhone, but I read ALL of my books on Kindle for iPhone. Also use Barnes & Noble reader for iPhone. It's great, cheap, convenient. Easier to hold up an iPhone in bed and read than a hardback book...easier than even a paperback book. The Kindle app is very well done, too.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/greater-trev-to-rev-interoperability-and-more