I know this has been done before, but I don't know where to look for the
example, so I'm asking here. The idea is that the mouse turns into a magnifying
glass over a bitmap image, so that under a circular area centred at the
mouseLoc, one sees an enlarged version of the part of the image 'beneath' the
glass. I already have two versions of my image - the one the user sees, which
is reduced in scale, and the larger-scale original, which is hidden from the
user - so I have the material to 'feed' to the magnifier, but I would really
like to avoid reinventing the necessary code.

TIA

Graham