From: Pierre Sahores <psaho...@free.fr>
Subject: Re: revWeb User Guide?
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 9:06 AM
Dear All,

What meens exactly this option (available to
Studio/Entreprise license holders) :

"Customize revlet loading screen branding"

Thanks,

Pierre

Le 2 févr. 10 à 15:03, Michael Kann a écrit :

Dan,

I found this link you might be interested in. I think
what you call revWeb runRev calls revMedia (confusing
enough?). Just scroll down and you'll see the features that
revMedia lacks.

http://revmedia.runrev.com/beginners-guide/upgrade-anytime/

Good luck,
Mike

---------------------------------------

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Jan 31 12:45:14 CST 2010

Greeting!

Is there a revWeb user guide?   I can't
seem to find one in the Docs or online.  I have
experimented with it and there are some things you
can't do (or I am doing wrong) in
revWeb that you can in a standalone.  It would be
nice to have some documentation, or at
least a list of "things you can't do in revWeb".

Thank you in advance,
-Dan

Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70