On 05/02/2010 04:01, Sivakatirswami wrote:
Amazing... we are all mac users here and somehow a recent change broke the site on IE.

Working on it... some crazy thing where if there is an https link on a non-secure page, IE this the whole page should be secured.

You can just download Hinduism Today Navigator directly from these links.

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/navigator/HTNavMacAlpha.zip

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/navigator/HTNavWinAlpha.zip

Still no Mac icon with 0.6.9a3 when installed via internal update system from
icon-less 0.6.9a2; menu 'MORE'.

Country drop-down list is now in alphabetical order.

I don't understand why every time I download a new version I have to fill in
ALL my details.

0.6.9a3  when installed from web-browser download DOES have an icon!