Andrew Kluthe wrote:

As a PHP and .NET developer, I am just getting used to Rev and trying to get
over the learning curve. You have been much help. Armed with a few more
learning resources than I had prior to these posts, I hopefully won't have
to bother you with silly things like this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: please bother us! Any question asked here will help everybody who searches the archives in the future. Let's get everything we can in there. Nothing is too elementary or too basic. As a matter of fact, I think our archives are sadly lacking a lot of the rudimentary info that newcomers are too embarrassed to ask about. So you do it. :)

Bother away!