Alejandro,
Stephen,

(Sorry for the delay. I couldn't reply owing to a recent bereavement.)

On 2010/02/09, at 11:32, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

How do you run a Java server
inside a Rev application?
System requirements do not
specify which Java version
is needed for running this Rev
application.

My external launches a Java virtual machine and calls the main method in the Flash server("Red5") written in Java Java runtime environment 1.5(JRE1.5) or later is required for the Flash server. Therefore JRE1.5 or later is needed for running my application.