I'd love to use these routines, but when I run your demo stack nothing happens in the field that should be checked, except the flagged words become unflagged. In the listBadWords handler, when the Applescript command is executed I get tErrorList = "execution error" -- which is not trapped for, so it fails silently. I'm using a MacBook, OSX 10.5.8, Rev Studio 4.0.0-gm-1, build 950. Does this stack require Snow Leopard?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig