I have some gifs in revWeb weblets that have an anomaly due to photoshops
compression of animated gifs. I used the constant mask on these and it works in
safari on the Mac but not in safari/ie etc. on Windows. Has anyone come up with
any workarounds? Is there a better Mac software to create or open/save the gifs
in to fix this?

Use PNGs - I know, I know.... But the artist has given me these files and I'd
like to not bother him if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html