Peter Brigham MD wrote:

On Feb 16, 2010, at 6:37 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

In my experience stack menus work perfectly UNLESS the height of the
stack being poppsed up is greater than the monitor height.

AFAIK Rev truncates stack rendering to the largest possible size,
which will be within the monitor bounds.  But of course some popup
stacks may exceed that, so while that limit doesn't affect most
things it becomes an error with popup stacks.

If your stack that's popping up properly is taller than your monitor
it would be good to know, so I can update the notes in my bug report.

Ah. I'll try to get some time tomorrow to try it with stackheight >
screenheight. I'll let you know.

Do you know *when* Rev does the truncation?

Apparently not as I had suggested. I just made a stack and set its width to 4444, and it made a stack of that size without a problem while my display is only 1680 px wide.

I think the true limit of most stacks is about 32k px.

The issue with using them as popups, however, does seem to limit them to the screen height - reverified in both v4.0 and v4.5.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation