Igor de Oliveira Couto wrote:
Mike, thank you very much for this pointer:

On 21/02/2010, at 5:28 AM, Mike Bonner wrote:

If you want do the search/replace with regex, you can do similar to
this..

put replaceText(field "Field","(?<=\d)\[","-") into tTmp put
replaceText(tTmp,"(?<!\d)\[",empty) into tComplete

This does a look behind.

[...]

Someone should definitely add this to the User Guide - or at the very
least one of us should make an entry about this in the Dictionary,
under 'replaceText'. Pleeeeeease!

I definitely kept a copy myself, it's very clever. It's a very specific implementation of regex though, so I'm not sure it would be useful for most people. But feel free to add it to the doc notes if you want, anyone can do that.