On Feb 27, 2010, at 4:15 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM, J. Landman Gay
<jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

But I still couldn't see where socks go after you put
them in the dryer. I'll keep looking.

Oh, that's easy, they migrate to boys boarding schools. Every time my
boys come back home they have innumerable single socks that they've
never owned before. I believe I'm fairly successful in returning them
to their rightful owners because most of them disappear after I've
washed and dried them several time;-)

... and while we're at it, what about paper clips? I'm always buying more boxes of them -- where do they all go? My suspicion is that they make their way somehow into closets and metamorphose in the dark into wire coat hangers.... Jacque, have they confirmed this in 2020?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig