Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

The "lock screen" command should really be called "lock window". It only
prevents redraw in the front window. So you could put up a small
substack that contains only your progress bar and run it from there
while the window behind is locked and busy over on the other card.

Actually Jacque, I don't believe this is the case.  If you issue lock screen
from any open stack (or even the message box) any visual updates in *all*
open stacks are halted.  At least they are on my end (Rev 4).  You can test
this using some simple test stacks that run looping animations.  I posted a
question on this issue to the list some time ago.  The current (?) lock
screen behavior makes it impossible to run any progress indication while the
screen is locked because the screen is truly "locked".

Oops. Thanks Scott. I guess I haven't checked on it in a while. Could have sworn it used to behave like HC did (did this change at some point or have I been wrong all along?) I shouldn't have skipped that last brain updater I guess. Apologies to the list for the misdirection.