Try this---------------------
on changeScripts
   put "new script lines" into baseScript
   repeat with k = 1 to the number of cards
      repeat with m = 1 to the number of controls
         get word 1 of the short name of control m
         if char 1 of IT = "d" and char 2 to -2 of IT < 101 then
            get "--" & the short date && the short time
            get IT & cr & baseScript
            set the script of control m to IT
         end if
      end repeat