tRevors,

Feature Friday came late and for good reason. I have rebuilt the update and installation mechanism for tRev so that updates and such are faster, easier, fool-proof, asynchronous and offer less interference with other processes such as Rev IDE doing its accessing to its site during its startup.

There is also a built-in menu item under Help that facilitates sending questions to me (which also reinforces the need to read the docs first).

Stay tuned for this coming Feature Friday. Little game-changing goin' on.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/background-tabs-open-a-tab-without-going-ther