I am looking for a library for creating a data matrix in Revolution. I did not
find an example with Revolution. I found libdmtx, an open source software for
reading and writing Data Matrix 2D barcodes on Linux, Unix, OS X, Windows, and
mobile devices. But I found only binary for command line tools for windows and
I am not qualified to compile the code to create command line tools Mac OS.

Have you already created a data matrix with Revolution ? Is there a volunteer
to create an external/library ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jerome