In a recent post on the forum, I found out about the raiseWindows property which ensures that Rev windows don;t get interleaved with other application windows. That definitely solves the problem I was having but I'm wondering if it is possible to implement a different card display management interface with Rev.

What I have in mind is a single "workspace" window for my application with any cards being displayed within that workspace instead of in separate windows. Continuing the card metaphor, I guess you could think of the workspace as a card table with the individual cards being laid down on it.

I found the backdrop property which almost does what I want but it covers the whole of the screen and I really want a window that takes up just part of the screen.

Got a feeling this probably isn't possible but if anyone has any ideas, I'd be interested in hearing them. I'm running on OSX.

Thanks,

Pete Haworth