On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 03:31 PM, Tuviah M Snyder wrote:

For a project I am working on I need access to zlib decompression
(Version 6 SWF files can be compressed using zlib and I need to
decompress them to get their header information).
Check out the compress/decompress functions. They use zlib.

Hmmm, I tried that once but kept getting an error message that the string I provided wasn't a compressed string so assumed the functions used a different compression type. Must have been user error, I will give it another go.

Thanks,

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia