Hi All...

I'm using datagrids to display some data out of a mySQL database. I created a check box and a option button in the template for my data grid row.

I would like to be able to check if data row checkbox hilite is true or not and would like to store data in my db based on the option of my option button.

How do I get the hilite of my individual checkboxes in each row, and along the same lines, how would I get the information selected in my option button from each row of the datagrid?

Thanks in Advance!

John Patten