On 08/04/2010 03:07, Douglas wrote:
<snip>

Last Friday (2nd April) I discovered their website (virginmedia.com) was littered in scripts that would start a malware trojan download on to users computers.

In 1985 I bought a 'Klaus Nomi' record from the Virgin Record Shop in Durham; on getting back to my College I discovered it had a groove (obviously scored by a knife) right across it. It took me 3 days of going back and forth to the shop, between lectures, to get to see the manager; and another week before they would agree to replace it.

In 2003 I booked tickets for my children and myself on Virgin trains to travel from Leuchars to Abergavenny; on getting on the
train I found every single seat had been double-booked.

I rest my case: don't touch that lot and that smarmy balloonist with a bargepole: change your ISP (if you can find one
that is any better in rip-off Britain).