Hello Sarah,

The first libURLSetFTPListCommand with the "NLST" param is used to force a preventive LibUrl vars state reset while the second one with the "LIST" param is used to do the job ! Not sure if this a real academic way to go but feet the needs i had (and still work as expected) to list the contents of one of my on-rev account subdirectories.

Kind Regards,

Pierre