On 11 Apr 2010, at 17:22, Andrew Meit wrote:

I am struggling to figure out why do as Applescript works once correctly but second time its fired off, Rev hangs and returns "execution error". My As code works correctly within the As editor all the time. I am talking directly to the Applescript editor with my do statements. I am using 4.0. Are there known bugs with As with Rev at this time?
Any As gurus willing to help please contact me off list. Thanks

Can you post a sample of your script?

Also, are you scripting the Script Editor itself? Otherwise there should be no need to talk to it.

Ian