ron barber wrote:
Hi,
At one point I thought this discussion was decided in favor of using
specialfolderpath(35) rather than (26). If I remember, it had
something to do with the way Win 7 handled installations. Is it better
to use (26) or (35)?

It depends on what you want. Folder (26) points to user-specific data, and (35) points to shared data for all users. So if you want your app to use the same data for every installed account, you'd put it into 35; if you only want the data to be used by a single user account (like a prefs file, maybe) then use 26.