Shani,

write "1 line read" & cr & "2 line read" & cr to socket tSocket

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 22 apr 2010, om 18:02 heeft Shani het volgende geschreven:

HI, when I use multi line string to (connect java through Socket), it write
first line to java but not write second and other lines.

When I comment first line then java read second line and display the result
against that one.

How can I use multi line string (via socket )

write "1 line read"  & return to socket tSocket

write "2 line read"  & return to socket tSocket

.

.

.

Regards,