Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:

If tap-click is set without dragging (probably an unusual setting)
then no combination of taps works for scrolling in rev.

If tap-click is set with dragging (my usual setting) then single-tap
does nothing in rev, double-tap works like a single-click.

Wow, you nailed it! Good on you, now we know. This will be really helpful to know if it ever affects anyone else. I'm glad you were so persistent.

It needs a bug report in the QCC. <quality.runrev.com> If you don't want to do that, maybe Richard will. He's pretty good at it. :)