Hello Jacque,
the first error is : 91,783,42 > 91 = Chunk (can't find stack)
the second is : 125,783,1 > 125 = copy (can't find destination object)
the line 783 of my stack script is : put empty into item 5 of
vtTableaudesFlux[vxKey]
vtTableaudesFlux is an array witch is used 8 times before this line and all
work very well in stack environnement
Thank you for help
René