charles61 wrote:

After making the standalone, I tried Mac version of my app. I found that the
card had shifted down cutting off some of my buttons at the bottom. Worse
yet the upper 1/4 inch of my card had a green color band that came from the
introductory card that was all green.

It's the "destroystack" property that's apparently the problem. Set it to false. May as well set destroywindow to false too, it isn't really needed these days.

If that doesn't fix it, you can put a script in the preopenstack handler of your mainstack that sets the menubar and defaultmenubar. It will only run in your standalone.