On May 1, 2010, at 10:40 AM, René Micout <rene.mic...@numericable.com> wrote:

> The only possibility for Apple to prohibit other language that C, C++ and
> Objective C is when you submit an application for App Store approbation...
> How can they do otherwise ?

They can change the iPhone OS to not run apps that were made from other
languages, or make iTunes automatically delete those apps when you connect the
phone.

My guess is that they will allow some tools, like Rev, to work, even in the
store, and that it will all continue to just be a vendetta against Flash.