François Chaplais wrote:

> RevOnline (the one I know from studio) requires revolution and has
> a crappy interface. Plus you cannot do business there.
>
> http://revonline2.runrev.com/ : just have a look at the top downloads
> and the the screen shot: it's ugly. Plus it does not sell.
>
> I assume revselect is
> http://www.runrev.com/products/related-software/
> 15 apps: ha! Is that all?

The number of products in RevSelect isn't a RunRev problem; that's a developer problem. Like that AppStore, that's where developer sell their wares, so if you want to see more there write some. :)

Ugly can be fixed, and since the RevSelect stuff is already sold through their store, linking it from the front page of the store is a two-minute job for someone there.

Have you considered writing RunRev with your suggestions?

I agree they're useful ones. When people look at a tool like Rev they want to see there's a sizable afternarket as an indicator of viability. So it benefits RunRev more than anyone else to improve the presentation of third-party offerings all over their site.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World