Message: 9 Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:09:22 +0200 Subject: Re: Converting referenced images to embedded control images From: Klaus Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Jim,

sorry, here is a correct one... ;-)

 repeat with i = 1 to the number of cards in this stack
 go to card i
   repeat for each line tLine in  theControls()
    if "image" is in the name of tLine then
    if the filename of img tLine <> empty then put url("binfile:" & the
filename of img tLine) into img tLine
   ## check if not already embedded, then suck it :-)
   end if
   end repeat
 end repeat

 function theControls
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of controls
     put the short name of control i into line i of results
     ## won't work otherwise..

Klaus,

Thanks for the solution. It is much appreciated.

I think one could use the "name" or the "short name" depending on the script above. That is, one could say:

"the filename of img tLine"
if tLine contained the short name

or

"the filename of tLine"
if tLne contained the name

The "name" already contains the word "image"

I'll find out when I try it. (But first I'll make a copy.)

In either case I think I can blunder though that issue. It was your code:

put url("binfile:" & the filename of img tLine) into img tLine

that I needed help with. I thought I would have to import the file and somehow delete the old referenced image.

Thanks again.

Jim

>> end repeat
   return results