I haven't used it extensively yet, but so far 2.0 hasn't given me any problems under Windows except for when it initially tried to find a CD that wasn't there (and that went away on reboot). My lack of problems combined with not wanted to grab a new full install over my 56K dialup have kept me from upgrading. If I'm a typical Windows developer, that might explain it the lack of response. Or shyness. That's also a viable theory. :-)

Jim