I am wanting to copy highlighted text in a field by right-clicking on the field
and choosing a menu option from the pop-up menu.  The problem that I run into
is than when I right-click on the field, the highlighted text become
unhighlighted and I am not able to copy the field contents.  I have the code
set up to execute the "copy" command when the menu selection is made-I have no
issue with that.  How can I prevent the highlighted text from becoming
unhighlighted when I click on it?

Thanks,

Steven Axtell