Scott,

I think it's:

the selectedField

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your 7 day free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch

On May 12, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

Hi List:

I can't remember... Is there a way to determine if any field on a card is
open for editing, other than storing a variable?

I want to disable actions in a card script if a field is actively being edited. I was hoping there was some keyword to determine what field is active (the activeField, the busyField, etc). Or must I set a variable
value each time a field is opened for editing?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design