theSlug wrote:

2010/5/14 Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>:
I've noticed that the DataGrid likes to reverse the color of text in the
hilited row, and while this is common in Windows in my case I've chosen the
text, background, and hilite colors to work well together and would prefer
to leave the text color as-is.

Is there a way to turn that color reversal off?

Hi Richard,

Try to set your "hilited text color" property to the color you cant.

Usage:
set the dgProp["hilited text color"] of tMyDataGrid to tTheColor

Ah - thanks.

Somehow I missed that property when I was looking for something like that. Leave it to Trevor to think of everything. :)

Thanks, Slug. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World