Alejandro Tejada wrote:

Actually, i hope that this feud between Apple and Adobe
could bring more attention from Adobe to Linux and
Mobile Platforms.

I found this take on things interesting:

  Ubuntu wants Adobe, even if Apple doesn't

  I recently suggested that, given Apple and Adobe's growing war
  over iPad and iPhone applications, it would make sense for Adobe
  to move not only its end-user applications, but its Creative
  Suite development stack, to Linux. While I don't know if Adobe
  is considering it, Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu Linux,
  would welcome Adobe.

  Canonical marketing manager Gerry Carr told me that "in a recent
  survey we did of the Ubuntu User base where we got 32,000 plus
  got a 3.52 rating out of 5 being the second most popular potential
  app after Skype."

<http://blogs.computerworld.com/15991/ubuntu_would_welcome_adobe_to_linux>

--
 Richard Gaskin