On 18/05/2010 21:15, Mark Wieder wrote:
Richard-

Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 10:59:01 AM, you wrote:

I used to write dumpers every time I picked up another xTalk, but after
while it occurred to me that I never actually do anything with the
dumps.  They're boring to read, and for working with code I find it far
more helpful to work with it in vivo, so I've put the time into things
like script search tools instead.
That's my take on this, too.

<cutting down the reverb time>

Why?

Richmond- why do you want to do this? Do you have something in mind?
Maybe there's a different approach than creating text or rtf files...

 I don't; but everytime I have a peep into a competitor's manual I see
things which RunRev doesn't have, and wonder if RunRev might be
better off if it did.