Warning, bad analogy on the way...

That's kind of like observing a truck full of loose boulders ready to fly out
the back. Isn't that what trucks are for, carrying heavy loads?

Point being that yes, SQL is one means towards managing large amounts of
tables, rows, data, etc -- but it still suffers if you throw just anything at
it. Also I can just imagine maintaining the SQL for 1000 tables =).

Andre, you deserve a medal for keeping that thing alive (or a sanity check)...