On 22 May 2010, at 20:38, Bob Earp wrote:

> I'm trying to send an ftp command to a site, and being a neophyte at these
> things I'm not having much success.  This is what I'm using, what's wrong
> with it ?
> put libURLftpCommand("LIST",ashford.ca,t...@ashford.ca,"myTest") into fld
> "results"

Bob, you won't be able to get LIST to work like this. libURLftpCommand sends
ftp commands through the ftp command connection. But the actual listing data is
transferred over a separate data connection. This requires opening a separate
socket after you get a response to the LIST command.

However, you don't need to do that.  A simple "get url" to a directory on an
ftp server  actually performs a LIST command for you. So something like this:

put url "ftp://myname:mypassw...@my.server.com/images/"; into tListData

Cheers