Sure but read my recent posts on the limitations of a remote SQL server. Not a speed demon by any means. On-rev SQL is really primarily intended as a backend database for you web based apps. The way I am going at it has shown me that with certain applications I face serious limitations using a remote SQL. I should add a disclaimer to my app, "don't try this at home!"

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone