Aloha, Alex:

Nalla Cintanai (Tamil for "good thoughts" also the name of a famous book in our tradition)

Hmmm, I will have to test that "wait" for shell completion. I'm not seeing that behavior at the moment, it sure seems like the next line runs immediately.

 I'll throw in an a put statement dialog immediately and watch.

I think libURL uses the HTTP protocol. I'm thinking AFP will be faster and "better"

Yes, Filesize, Oh, right... checksum is the wrong thing. I meant to parse the detailed files and use that.