I have heard rumors of advanced text control in the next major version of rev. I wonder, if that is not too far off, if it wouldn't be worth it to wait until that update, preceded by numerous pleas to the powers that be to implement such functionality so as to make your present conundrum moot? (Gawd I love using big words!)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone