On May 14, 2010, at 1:48 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

It seems that there is no way to set the "(effective) dimmed hilite
color" property of a Data Grid.
I checked the setProp handler of the Data Grid library and found
nothing to set this property. Plus the getProp of this property seems
to return always the kDefaultDimmedHiliteColor constant.

Hmm, 'dimmed hilite color' is indeed missing from the setProp handler. I just updated the library. If you want to add it to the dgProps setProp put it below "hilite color"

case "hilite color"
      case "dimmed hilite color"
         if pValue is a color or pValue is empty then
            lock messages
            set the dgProps[pProp] of me to _ColorToRGB(pValue)
            unlock messages

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
ScreenSteps: http://www.screensteps.com
Releasable Revolution Resources for Developers:
http://revolution.bluemangolearning.com