Richmond Mathewson wrote:

is " Any script that needs "do" in order to execute is dynamic."
adequately documented in the documentation ?

"When using a standalone application created by Revolution, you can include up to ten statements in the statementList. This limit is set by line 2 of the scriptLimits function. This limitation does not apply when using the development environment."

Um . . . not terribly clear (well, at least not to the likes of me); how do sillybillies like me understand that a statementList ( a what ??????) refers to a field or some other sort of container?

The term "statementlist" here is in italics, which means it's a variable name. That's the convention for all syntax descriptions in the docs. The variable in this case consists of a list of statements or a series of commands (which can be stored anywhere.) The example section on the page show several types of "statementlists".