On 28/05/2010 21:03, Colin Holgate wrote:
On May 28, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:

But wouldn't it be nice if the rev-web plugin could also do this without QT? ;-)

The shockwave version doesn't use QuickTime, but then it does have hardware 3D
as a feature. I suppose you could do the same thing in Rev using the Franklin
3D add-on.

Somebody wrote something just now about embedding the portable version of VLC
in a stack: I don't suppose that could be done in a revlet ????