I am not interested in iPhones or iPads anymore ;-) so I am about to buy Sony-Ericsson Xperia or one of the Android powered HTC phones that now are sold throughout the Europe (preferably the one with GPS).

It would be really interesting and useful to know what point we are at with the RevMobile for Android platform.

Viktoras

tkuyp...@telenet.be wrote:
Maybe I've missed it, but due to the decision of Apple and the result for
RevMobile, what is the e.t.a. of RevMobile for Android?
I just received my Sony Xperia X10 and I really want to start development for
it...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers