Mark, et al.

What you say here makes sense. We'll take Rodeo announcements elsewhere and
greatly curtail tRev announcements to major events that might stimulate meaning
technical discussion.

>From a technical perspective, the most interesting aspect of Rodeo for Rev
>users is its use of handlers (called "definitions") as the basic building
>block of an app...one that can be checked out and locked for a user.

Rev users who want to follow this type of discussion and contribute to it, need
only let me in an email and we'll add you to our discussion list. Handler
centricity in Revolution has always been one of my passions. What we are doing
with definitions could be done in Revolution. If I thought there was a market
for it, I'd have done it in tRev or a team version thereof.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

jerry.dani...@me.com