Hi Mark,

I'm afraid that is not true. I tried it without queue and it worked for very small files. If the file is small enough, the upload is done on time. Also, when debugging, the script is running slow enough to finish downloading. But when I'm just running it and it has to download a bunch of JPGs of 125kb each, I only have the last one. That was the only one that had enough time to finish.

So I apparently need this queue approach to solve this. And the variable contains the right data because it does the first one. However, it doesn't call the script like it should. No wachtrij message is sent.

I'm puzzled...

Terry

Op 31-mei-2010, om 19:00 heeft use-revolution-requ...@lists.runrev.com het volgende geschreven:

Hi Terry,

You don't need to do this. LibURL can do this by itself. Just issue
the upload and download commands right-away.

Does item 3 of line 1 of kjoejoe contain a file path? (It should).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille