Hi All...

I'm trying to track down why on Linux Rev is clipping the audio playback? On opening a stack and attempting to play recording from Rev, the first time through appears to layer pieces of the single recording on top of each other. Then on subsequent attempts to play the same recording it only plays the last few seconds of the audio.

I created a sample stack and saved it to RevOnline. It is called "Linux Audio Test."

It will record 10 seconds of audio using a shell script for aRecord and then use Rev's ability to play back the wav audio file.

This was done on Unbuntu Netbook Remix (9.01) version. Not sure if the problem is my hardware or if it is the software, or my goofy authoring skills...

If anybody could confirm that would be fantastic. If anybody has some tips that would be even better :-)

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD