Ray,

perhaps PsExec is your tool. You can find it at
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx

HTH

G. Wolfgang

Am 03.06.2010 14:14, schrieb Ray Horsley:
Sarah,

Thanks for your input. It's a Windows server and I'm simply trying to launch a stand alone made with Rev. (I'm not sure how to build CGI's with Rev nor am I exactly sure how they differ.) The AppleScript idea probably won't work since it's a Windows server. I was thinking somebody might know of a shell command or something.

Thanks,

Ray